Monday, August 25, 2008

Sundresses* (a short-story)

Part I

Sundresses...

I remembered you told me that you liked sundresses, so I chose one I thought cute and alluring. I knew we would be walking around a bit, and heels would not be appropriate, so I chose a pair of white skippy sneakers and stashed the stilettos in my bag for later when we would go to dinner.

With the directions in hand, I got in my car and began to drive. It was a familiar drive, one I've done many times before, but I found myself looking at the directions over and over again as if this was my first time, as if everything in front of me was never known or seen. And I guess in a sense this was true. I was driving to a place I had never been, meeting someone I had known only through Internet chatting and on the telephone, about to embark on a journey I had only dreamed about. Everything would be different in a few hours. No wonder I was checking the directions over and over again, although it was futile as I'm sure Mapquest does not provide step by step instructions for meeting your Master for the first time.

I was thrilled and excited and incredibly nervous, and the anticipation intensified as the mile markers sped by. I wondered if you would like me in person. If you would think I was pretty, or if you would be disappointed? I wondered how you would look in person. All the pieces of you would finally be put together, your face, your voice, your body. All real and in front of me.

I wondered how our D/s dynamic would play out in reality, how my body would respond to your presence. Emotions and inquiries swirling around in my mind as I drove trying not to get lost, luckily I saw the sign in time and made the turn off. The directions from there were fairly easy, and I saw the sign for the park and pulled in. My heart was racing and I wondered if I had the nerve to actually park my car and get out.

I did...

I gathered my light sweater, in-case the evening turned cool, and my bag and proceeded to the gazebo where we said we would meet.


The gazebo overlooked the lily pond and was surrounded by willow trees. It was incredibly charming and I was calmed by the tranquility of this place and the warm breeze that found me. I saw some figures in the gazebo, and I wondered if you were among them, my eyes frantically searching their faces. As the people cleared my vision line, I saw a man leaning over the edge of the railing, perhaps looking at the fish. Was it you?

I felt my body start to quiver (as I am incredibly shy) and I walked up to you and stood a few feet away. I was hoping you would notice me and turn around so I did not have to make the first move. But you did not, although I had a strong feeling you knew it was me standing behind you. I gathered my courage, and cleared my throat in the way us girls will when we want to be noticed. You did not turn around. I should have know it would not have been that easy! I mustered the courage again, and said, "hello?"

Perhaps you heard the nervousness in my voice, and decided to let me off the hook, because you stood up and turned around, smiled warmly and said hello. You reached out your arms and we hugged as close friends would when seeing each other after a long separation. I remember feeling your chest against my head and immediately feeling calmer as there was something so familiar in that moment for me. I sighed, relieved that I had found this special place and found you waiting for me here. You asked me if I found the directions easy to follow, more to alleviate my initial nervousness than to assess my direction following ability.

You held my hand out at arms length to get a better look at this girl and you smiled in approval, realizing I had paid attention to your telling me about your fondness for sundresses. Your eyes scanned my body from head to toe, your eyebrow raised a bit when you saw my skippy sneaks.

I quickly said I had my evening shoes in my bag and thought these shoes more appropriate for walking in the garden. You smiled and showed me the map of the grounds and we headed out of the gazebo to explore a bit.

The grounds were beautiful, and we talked about the art we happened upon, sometimes cocking our heads at the strange and unusual pieces. It wasn't so much about the actual works, although some were quite amazing, but more about the bringing together of both nature's and man made beauty. One did not outshine the other here.

It was a dance, of trees and flowers and stone and steel. Earthly elements fashioned by god and man and brought together in celebration. So much of this place represented the relationship we found ourselves in. Contrasting elements converging into symmetrical perfection. Something to not necessarily be understood or explained, but seen and admired. Enjoyed.

We walked the path and turned and saw a sculpture entitled Facing Couple, by Itzik Benshalom. The stone figures simultaneously evoked something in both of us and your grabbed me and pulled me close to you. I gasped and turned toward you. You kissed me.

First your kiss was soft and inviting, as my mouth opened a little more, it became deeper and harder. It was a kiss that had waited a long time to manifest and my spine flashed with heat, my groin aching with want. So much sexual tension had been building between us that this kiss just about ignited a bonfire of desire.

We kissed for a while, until the footfall of others approaching alerted us to our surroundings. We smiled and continued walking along the path holding hands. I hugged your arm, as if in relief that our first kiss was all we hoped it to be. You looked at me and smiled and kissed the top of my head.

The two of us continued walking the paths admiring the art surrounding us. You pointed out the beautiful foliage around us, realizing I had absolutely no botanical knowledge at all. You knew the names of the flowers and trees and spoke of your plans for your own gardens.

Then, as we continued down the path, we were both a little startled to come across a sculpture of a lady laying on the ground. We were used to seeing large steel and stone objects that often represented elemental explosions. This subtle figure on the ground was in great contrast. The piece was called, Mirage, by Katrina Tatarovich. Aptly named because at first, the brain assumed the figure was that of a real woman.

You turned to me and said, "Now why do you think she's lying there that way?"

"Because she is exhausted from being thoroughly used by her Master all afternoon," I said, shocked by my words.

I realized I was projecting my own desire on to the art, and hoped you would not realize this to my embarrassment.

You didn't say anything, then pulled me close to you again, putting your mouth to my ear, "Take off your panties. Now, girl. Hand them to me."

I was breathless and started to remove them before looking around me to see if anyone was coming. I caught myself and realized the power you had over me in that moment was so strong I forgot where I was. I looked around and no one was approaching, so I quickly lifted the skirt of my sundress and shimmied out of my panties. I took them in my hand and held them out to you. You walked up to me, as I held out my panties to you and said, "You present to your Master on your knees, girl."

I gave a quick look around and dropped to my knees, feeling the gravel digging in, and held out my hands with my head bowed to you. You walked up to my hand and took my panties and placed them in your pocket. I stayed on my knees waiting for permission to rise, as you said, "Up, girl. Let's continue our stroll."

By now I was intensely sexually charged and dripping wet. I felt my juices flowing down my inner thighs and I was hoping you didn't notice my walking a little funny to accommodate my swollen bits. But you did.

"What's the matter, girl? You're walking a little funny."

I started blushing uncontrollably and couldn't find the words to tell you.

"I have something to make you um.. feel better. Come here."

You led me to a little corner on the pathway and stood in front of me. You took the hem of my sundress and roughly pulled it up, exposing my cunt to any and all who walked by. Then you reached into your pocket and took out a length of rope of yellow and purple, 3/8" poly braid. Before I realized what you were doing, you began weaving the rope between my legs and around my hips fastening the rope in such a way it rubbed the sides of my cunt and clit with every movement.

When you were pleased with your work you gave it a final tug to ensure its snugness and pulled down my dress. I had been gasping and breathing heavily while you worked on me on the verge of collapsing into orgasms at your fingertips.

"Feel better now?" You said, as if you had done a simple task to ease a minor discomfort.

I could barely eek out the words, "Yes, Sir.

"Good. Let's continue."

With every step the rope rubbed my clit and cunt lips and I could barely bring one foot in front of the other. I was now clinging to your arm for balance and support. You took pleasure in my struggling knowing with every movement I was swallowed by pleasure and pain. I was finding it very difficult to listen to your explanation of the art we were seeing as my desires were ignited and I wanted to indulge them.

Down the path we walked some more, rounding a bend we came to a more secluded piece of work, by Paul Muick, called the Two Figure Composition.


Something about the way the figure on the top was leaning back, as if to receive something, struck me deeply.

I turned to you and looked into your eyes, trying to find the proper way to ask. Tempering my wanton desire, I asked, "Please Sir, may i.. " and I looked toward the ground indicating how I wanted to kneel before you and take your stiff cock into my warm wet mouth. I wanted to feel the hard shaft of your cock in my mouth and down my throat as your rope burned my clit.

You stepped back from me and stood in the shadow of the art, unzipping your zipper. I dropped to my knees and leaned back as the figure did waiting to receive. I eagerly took your cock into my mouth, swirling the tip with my tongue, tasting you for the first time, savoring every sensation. Deeper and deeper your shaft explored my mouth and throat and my lips and tongue moved about in perfect rhythm.

I felt you swell as if about to cum and you pulled out of my mouth leaving it agape. You told me to lean back as the sculpture. As I did as you spewed your hot seed in my mouth and around my neck adorning me with a pearl necklace in the warm sunshine. I felt my own orgasm at the edge and you saw my face begin to contort in ecstasy. I looked at you with pleading eyes for permission to cum with you.

"Cum girl!!" You said, and the rope pushed and pulled again as my hips jerked and bucked.

I arched my back with my hands behind me as I covered your rope in my honey. As the orgasm ebbed, I licked my lips and savored your essence as you zipped up and held out your hand for me to rise. I thanked you for my new adornment and for the orgasm, and we finished our tour of the garden.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part II


As the sun began to sink in the sky, we made our way back to the main section of the park to prepare to have dinner. We would be dining in the exquisite European style restaurant, and I began to realize how hungry I was. I hadn't eaten before I left, as nerves would not allow. Food was the furthest thing from my mind during our afternoon stroll.

I went to the ladies room to freshen up and to change my shoes. You permitted me to wash off the remains of the day, and to remove the rope from my body, although I was quite sad to do so. I was not allowed to wear panties, however, for the remainder of our time together.

I washed, and freshened my makeup. I had gotten some color on my cheeks from the sunshine, although I wondered if i wasn't glowing from our time together thus far. I brushed my long dark hair and twisted in up with a clip to add a little sophistication to my look and put my sweater around my shoulders, and changed out of my skippy sneakers into my stilettos.

You smiled as I emerged from the bathroom, looking quite refreshed yourself. I knew you approved. I remember how wonderful it was to see that look of approval in your eyes, and how it brought me to such a peaceful place.

You kissed my cheek and I took your arm leading me to the restaurant along the pond. The evening weather was turning out to be as pleasant as the weather we enjoyed all afternoon. As we walked along the pathway, we could see the fish jump here and there. It was their dinner time too, a fact not so pleasant for the bugs flying so close to the water's surface.

My stomach growled and you chuckled as I blushed at my body's betrayal.

"I guess I'm hungry," I said, and you told me about what kind of food the restaurant served, and asked me what I thought I'd like to eat.

"Salmon. I love Salmon, it's my favorite over everything, except lobster, of course."

When we entered the restaurant, a few people were waiting to be seated ahead of us. It gave us time to look around and soak in the ambiance. It was warm and inviting and when the maitre'd approached us, you went up to him and said something into his ear which I could not hear. He brought us back to a remote corner and sat us away from the rest of the guests. I realized you had probably requested this and the host was eager to comply.

The wine steward came over and you ordered us a bottle of wine. We settled into our places soaking in the peace and beauty around us. When he returned with the wine and glasses, he presented the bottle to you for approval and poured you a taste. You nodded and he poured me a glass. He then filled yours. I went to lift the glass to my lips and I saw your eyebrow raise and stopped immediately. There was something about my drinking the wine you didn't seem to approve of.

"You know, pleasure is earned, girl," you said very seriously.

"Yes, Master, I understand."

"Then, what will you do to earn that drink of wine?"

I was not sure what I would do in the restaurant that would please you, so I looked down at my sundress and undid the first two buttons giving you a better view of my generous cleavage and lacy black bra.

You seemed to approve and motioned me the same way you had motioned the wine steward, and I took a sip. It was cool and delicious running down my throat. I immediately felt my arms and chest begin to tingle and a warmth move over me.

We ordered our dinner, and continued drinking and again my stomach began to growl, being somewhat tormented by the wine. When the waiter finally put our food in front of us, I did all I could not to dive into my dish. As if you could read the thoughts going through my head, you quickly reminded me, that pleasure is earned, and directed me to give you my eating utensil. I handed you my silver and searched your face for a clue as to what you wanted me to do. I looked down again at my sundress, realizing if I unbuttoned it anymore I would be just about naked. You shrugged at my realization as you too had realized the same.

You looked down at your plate and made an hmmm.. sound and began to eat, telling me how perfectly cooked your food was. My mouth watered. I took another sip of wine and looked around the restaurant assessing who was around. I then slipped under the table so quickly, you weren't sure I didn't disappear into thin air. Soon you realized where I was as you felt me nestled between your legs under the table. I rested my head on your lap.

You took a piece of your steak between your fingers and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted the food, and you whispered, "such a good girl." This was exactly what you wanted me to do. You fed me some baby carrots and string beans from your fingers. I made sure to lick them clean with my tongue, which was beginning to arouse you. I felt the pressure in your groin intensify and I wanted to feel your cock in my mouth once again. You fed me some more and then looked down at me, patting me lightly and told me to return to my seat. I did so with ease and grace and surprisingly no one in the restaurant saw me do so.

As I sat back in my chair, you handed me my fork and told me I could eat after I did one thing for you. You told me to not leave my seat, but to spread my legs wide and take two fingers and place them deep in my cunt while I ate. I did as I was told, spreading my legs wide so my dress would lift, then took the two fingers of my right hand, and dipped them into my dripping wet, needy cunt. I picked up my fork with my left hand and began to eat.

You watched me struggle with my need to eat and my desire to cum. As you ate, you would tell me every so often to fuck myself harder. I complied. I was soon glistening with a light sheen of sweat. When the waiter would come to ask if everything was okay, you spoke for us both assuring him everything was fine. I did all I could to hold myself together.

After toying with me like this for a while you asked me if I wanted to cum. I breathlessly said... "yes, Master." ...you told I would in good time. When you knew I was on the verge, fingers soaked, you told me to remove them and to lick them clean for you. I pulled them out of my aching pussy, almost sighing in anguish, and raised them to my lips. I did as you instructed. When my fingers were clean of my creamy juice, you instructed me to finish my dinner and wine.

We opted to skip desert, eager to feel the cool evening air, and decided to walk a bit after dinner. We knew our time was coming to an end. It was a perfect day. A perfect evening, and it felt as if it had just begun. We walked around the restaurant to a little bridge, and sat on the steps talking some more.

Being so close to each other ignited the flame within me and you held me close and looked deep into my eyes. You asked me for your rope and I took it out of my handbag. It had been soaked with my cum from the afternoon, but had dried making the rope fibers crusted and stiff. You took it and smelled my scent as a sick grin crossed your face. You then took the rope and tied it across my face, forcing it in my mouth as a gag.

I felt my body reacting intensely to your aggression. My cunt began to flow once more. You picked me up and roughly pulled my head back arching me hard as you popped the buttons of my sundress open and exposed my breasts. Pulling off my lacy bra you kneaded and squeezed my tits, twisting my nipples between your fingers, harder and harder until I squealed beneath my cum soaked gag.

Your hands ripped open my dress and it fell to the ground. I was naked before you. Your fingers finding my hot cunt diving deeper and deeper inside me, something you had wanted to do all afternoon. Your hands probing and exploring my holes. The holes that you were about to own with your cock, over and over again. You turned me around bending me over the railing of the bridge as your fingers sunk deeper and deeper into my cunt and into my ass. You felt my body completely open to you like the blooms that surrounded us and you plunged your cock deep into me as my muffled scream released into the night.

Fucking me harder and harder against the railing deeper and deeper owning my cunt, then moving to my ass and giving it the attention it begged for. So tight and hot and receptive to all your pounding and fucking... deeper and deeper. As you were about to explode you take the rope at the base of my neck and pull it back hard so I am fully arched and you cum deep inside my ass, filling me with your hot cum. You continue unabated thrusting and thrusting, driving my orgasm over the edge. Riding me until the waves pass, and exhaustion sets in.

You pull your cock from my ass and remove my gag, demanding I clean you. I drop to my knees and obey my Master. Like the wanton whore that I am, I lick and clean off our fuck from your cock. You wrap your hands in my hair and tell me what a dirty little whore I am, how I am your dirty little whore.

As the intensity of the moment wanes, and the peace resumes, you lift me to my feet and help me dress. You know that as I drive home I will do so with my ass filled with your cum. You know I am yours. You walk me to my car, and kiss me goodbye, making sure I have the proper directions to get home, making sure my sundress is properly buttoned, thinking to yourself... ah, how I love...

Sundresses...


* co-authored with dragonfly-geisha


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delightful. I've always loved sundresses.