Wednesday, December 2, 2009

los fragmentos de español

rouse me from this sleep
a soundtrack in your head
to wage the war of lovers

whispers in my ear
shall lift this veil of night
to the music of another

bring me to my knees
with this intimate dance
in your twisted devotion

i can use your tears
to bring me to that place
where the words lose their meaning

breaths escaping us
to match our beating hearts
in a language all our own

the deep moans of me
mark the slow squeals of you
in fragments inaudible

chílleme nada
in this sweet ecstasy
spread upon these silken sheets

aliménteme
the colors of your voice
a symphony of desire

empápeme
in your hard wet kisses
and the butter on your thighs

grab this face again
look into these eyes and
chille sus tonterías

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayy Papi... Recuerdo esa noche. Te amo... Como tu nadie me hecho senti.

mysterious said...

Perfection created... by both the artist and the muse. ~smiles~

As always, beautifully written my friend.