Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bonne fille

this tear marks you as mine
moist. salty.
the piece of you i desire most
beaded. streaming.
the opening up of you
for me

tell me the things i love to hear
hate. love.
the emotion i rip from you
earnest. eager.
the things i use to strip you down
for me

you know i don't care as i slip away with you
down. below.
beyond these limits you've set
ignored. mimicked.
just another sacrifice
for me

without that look in your eyes
vacant. staring.
you know i can't survive without you
lonely. crumbling.
into the abyss of you
for me...

cherie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

mysterious said...

It's good to see you writing once more. Talent such as yours, as well as your ability to draw the reader into your poems, is a gift that so few possess. I'v envied your talent for some time.

Still looking for those published works, btw. :P

Anonymous said...

Je t'aime Cheri... Je suis si heureuse d'etre ta bonne fille...Tu me fais sourire... Je ne peux meme pas imajiner ma vie sans toi.

OrchidMask said...

ni je pouvoir mon amour