Sunday, May 3, 2009

Salope

look at me as i speak to you
don't cast those darkly shaded eyes away
your place is here
with me
under this firm hand
i exact all that you desire
in this place of tears and laughter

marked with the scent of me
my sweet putain
you could not leave if you wanted to
the stench as much a part of you
as the pigtails i hold you by
and the blue drool of the lollipop
which trickles down your chin

kiss me with the mess i made of you
sugar and salt combined
to soil you like the tear-streaked mascara
painting its mask on your face
were you beaten or were you loved
and does it even matter, salope
my petite putain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mon Cheri,
I've realized that we'd all like to be able to live that life where two contrasts come together to form one perfect being. A strong yet conservative professional and a highly sensual and adventurous woman whose body does to you what you could not imagine come together in the form of what would appear to be an old fashioned girl... You could not leave if you wanted to, as after searching for so long, you finally found her who is your own "Litlle Putain", unknown by the rest of the world. I now know my taste from kissing you after you've made a mess of me.
"L'idee de t'avoir entre mes jambes, me regardant avec tes yeux si bleux pendant que tu me beses me rend folle et toutes les sensations sont presentes comme si tu etais devant moi maintenant." Ta petite putain

mysterious said...

she is undoubtfully beautiful for you have exquisite taste. my best to you both. *smiles*